Monday, January 5, 2015

Starting off well I think!

What a fun weekend! We are starting off the new year on a good foot.

We got tickets to go to the Jazz game on Friday. Since Little Miss was extremely tired, I stayed home with her and Shayne took Kelly and our good friend Derek.

Saturday we donated our floor baby swing, our baby walker and a toy that helps with walking. It was bitter sweet. We don't have use for them anymore and they just took up space. But it kind of stings my heart that my kids are growing up so quickly.

Saturday night the kids played at Chad & Natasha's house and Shayne and I saw Unbroken. Great film! Sad... but good! It is amazing what some people can go through.

Kelly played Just Dance at the Gamble's and I heard he was hysterical!

Sunday we were able to make it through almost ALL of sacrament. It was wonderful to go. I can't wait for the day we can stay all 3 hours.

Love these two!! 

Silly boy!!!

He LOVES this Nerf gun. He gets it taken away once a day for shooting us or the dog. But he loves it! 

Love her smile. Such a happy Little Miss. 

Playing with Natasha's tree. 

We tried to get some pictures of the kids on Christmas Eve. This pretty much sums it up on how picture taking went..



0 comments: