Friday, January 2, 2015

Quick update

So a lot of time escaped from me. Go figure. Time got away from me AND I am horrible at taking pictures. I missed a lot of fun things these last few months. C'est la vie.

November: We had Shayne's birthday. It was nice. Shayne and I got to go to dinner and then we even did some shopping alone. The next day I did what I always promised - I went golfing with Shayne. It was relaxing and we had a great time!

We also had Thanksgiving. This year it was at my Dad's house. It was simple and fun.

We welcomed our twin niece and nephew to our family! They are SO cute.

December: We went to Colorado for Christmas. It was so nice to get away. The kids did pretty good on the plane ride and they enjoyed spending time with their Grandparents and cousins :)  Shayne and I went up to the Stanley Hotel. The tours were sold out so we went to a psychic for fun. It was interesting!

Shayne's surgery is set for February 2nd. This will be a life changing event. He looks forward to it!

I made Director with Nerium in December. My goal for January is to get my iPad and to get closer to my free Lexus. I am RIGHT there!! It is insane! And SO easy and FUN! I love it.

2015 will be a better year for us. We look forward to it! And I promise I will be better at posting. I need to! It's our little online journal.



He loves to grab her and wrestle with her.

Starting to battle the stairs. 

Love this little boy!!!

Our Life!!!



Loves to play on Daddy's phone.

Found him like this.

Favorite dish in Colorado at Pho Lan.

Eating waffles with a Santa hat on and our stockings on his feet.
Baby Leah - she was born first. 
Baby Leah
Baby Tristan. He was born second. 
Baby Tristan. 
The Littles! Twin niece and nephew. 

She is a furniture surfer right now. She will be walking soon. Very soon.



1st school picture! 2014 Pre-school.

0 comments: