Monday, January 12, 2015

A chance of a life time..

I am still shaking from the opportunity I had. I have mentioned Mariel Filippone in a previous post. She is a Nerium STAR. She is a 5 Star National Marketing Director. There are only a few of those in Nerium and Mariel is one of them. Her and her husband Frank have turned a $1,000 investment into 1,000x that in the last 2 years (so far..) with no experience doing anything like this before, they have helped 23 others completely retire with a very generous monthly residual incomes, they have helped 108 people earn their free Lexus or Audi and have helped 10 people earn their $50K bonus! She is KIND of a big deal right?

Well she was here in Utah again on Wednesday (01/07/2015) and she presented at our weekly Nerium market party. I had to bounce early but my mentor and friend Lindsay stayed behind and spoke with Mariel. Lindsay was telling Mariel about me and Mariel told Lindsay that Lindsay and I need to go to Park City while she is in Utah and she will do a one on one with us. HELLO!!! People PAY for one on ones with this woman and SHE wanted to meet with US? My heart felt like it was in my throat and about to jump out of my mouth.

I have been to Park City a million times, right? Who hasn't who lives in Utah? Well, I had never to been to St. Regis in Deer Valley. AMAZING. It felt like an entire different country. It was GORGEOUS. We had to take the funicular up to the actual restaurant and hotel where we were meeting Mariel at. I was sweating bullets. I knew Mariel and think the world of her but this was just something not everyone gets so I was so nervous.

We started late because Mariel was on an emergency call with Mark Smith and Nerium's CEO Jeff Olson. These people are all Nerium royalty!

Mariel came to the table after her call, still in her ski boots and snow pants. Ha! She is SO funny and so generous. Her friend Wendy came to this one on one and our other friend Yoli. But when Mariel got going, she told everyone else that she wanted to focus on ME first and we got talking. She gave me the best advice. She had the biggest heart and is so selfless. I felt so honored that I was there, in this amazing hotel and restaurant, being coached by one of the most successful people in Nerium. I STILL can't believe it. I have Mariel's personal phone number in my phone now. I am still in aw. I got the best advice and I will apply it. Nerium is amazing. I cannot express that enough. It has changed my life.

Wednesday market party with Mariel presenting

St. Regis

Coming down in the funicular


The restaurant

My view before Mariel came back from her phone call. Mariel sat RIGHT in front of me. See her pink coat?

Yoli, Wendy, Lindsay, Mariel and I



My weekend got better and better. Saturday, I got my lashes done. LOVE THEM!!





This is random but Saturday morning I come around the corner and Kelly is watching 'the big phone' (that is what he calls the iPad) on the wall. It was funny!

 
 
 
 
It was just a great weekend. Busy! But great. I am so glad that 2015 is starting out fabulous! We are so blessed and so happy. 

0 comments: