Thursday, August 21, 2014

First Words

We have been trying to get Skylar to say da-da. On Saturday morning (08/16/2014) she whispered it out. It was adorable. Now we can't get her to say it at all. She just says, 'Mum mum mum mum mum' all the time. I am secretly excited about it.

Also, we can feel some teeth on the bottom again. We felt a tooth a while ago on top and then it went away. Now we can feel teeth on the bottom. I pray they stay and don't disappear. Teething is so brutal on babies. I still can't believe she is 7 months old.

Shayne is enjoying his job with American Senior Benefits. There is a lot to learn, but he jumped right in and he is swimming away.

I had a kidney infection and a UTI. That was fun. I spent a lot of time at the urgent care and ER.

Kelly is obsessed with playing on Shayne's phone and i-pad. We have to limit his time now. First thing when he wakes up, he wants to play a game. He asks alllllllllll day long. He goes back to school next week. Phew!




0 comments: