Monday, August 11, 2014

Ear Piercing and a new hobby

On Saturday we pierced Little Miss's ears. She glared at me, but she looks super cute. I am tired of people thinking she is a boy so now her nails are always painted, she has a bow on her sweet head (People thought she was a boy even with a bow on her head. Really?), and yes, now her ears are pierced. It was hard to get a picture where you can see her cute earrings. They are titanium with little diamonds in the middle.

We had to take the kiddos to the doctor on Saturday in fear they might have strep. Our nephew was over all week and he has strep. Luckily they just had colds. We obviously like to build our immune systems around our house.




Can you see Kelly to the right with the blanket over his head? Ha! Goof ball. 



Poor sick Little Miss

Poor sick Boogie Boy

My herbs came. Italian Seasoning, Garlic Bread Spread, and my free sample I chose. 

I decided to start reading. I have never been much of a reader and I need a new hobby. So, why not read? Laura let me borrow a few books by Jude Deveraux. I started with, Eternity. So far, it is one of the most adorable books I ever have read. If I could finish the book within a few days it's really good. It's a great love story of a couple who hated each other and then slowly learn to love each other. A book that would leave you with a satisfying feeling. This indeed is the kind of story that will make your day even more beautiful and lovelier. There's not one chapter that you'll not be able to laugh genuinely. With Josh's children, Tem & Dallas, every chapter became merrier and merrier, every chapter became lovelier and lovelier, every chapter became meaningful. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the other two. 







0 comments: