![]() |
| Woot! |
37 weeks. Our due date is
getting close but doctors don’t consider you “full term” until 39 weeks. I am
dilated to a 2 already and 70% effaced. Not too shabby. The next few weeks her
lungs & brain are fully maturing. She weighs around 6 1/3 pounds and measures
a bit over 19 inches give or take. I wonder if she will really be bald like the
ultrasound showed? And I wonder if she will be a red head? Shayne has red hair
is in his family.
I got my Itty Bitty Infant Bows in the mail yesterday and
they are ADORABLE (http://www.ittybittybabybows.com/).
They aren’t
the massive ones that take over the babies entire head and face. They are the
cute itty ones that you stick on.
I worry about how Kelly will act after she
gets here. He is already in a stubborn destructive independent attitude stage
so it makes me worried how he will respond after she is here. Gulp. Any suggestions
in that category? I know I need to keep him involved in most things (like let
him help out with diapers changing or what not), but what else can help with this huge transition?
So far things that make me contract: stairs,
walking, lifting, ballet plié’s, pressure points and not drinking enough water.Some days I feel like she is going to fall right out.
I am getting all the classic questions/comments. "You haven't had that baby YET?" "Are you over due by now?" "Are you sure you don't have two babies in there?" "You are about to pop! Do you feel like crap?" "You are HUGE!" "Why haven't you had that baby yet?" "How much have you gained?"
I am in the anxious zone now. The last few weeks are by far the hardest. All we can do is keep on keepin' on. Breathe in... breathe out..This ain't nothin'.
I think these pictures are facinating. It is crazy how they fit in the womb.
![]() |
![]() |
| I still can't believe how big a womans stomach can stretch. The human body is quite amazing. |




0 comments:
Post a Comment