Kelly had a fabulous 3rd birthday
full of good food, the Children’s Museum, lots
of tractor gifts, a big Toy Story cake, and visits from some of our favorite
people (I will update more later).
At Kelly’s 3 year well child check we found
out that he has a loud heart murmur. We have to take him to a pediatric
cardiologist this week to have it checked out.
At my doctor appointment I was told that Dr.
Reynold’s will take the baby between 37-39 weeks because of the low placenta and
the gall stones. If the gall stones get worse, they will have to take the baby
early and do surgery. We just have to tough it out 13 more weeks to be in the
super safe zone.

2 comments:
Scary! I hope baby can stay in there for you!
I'm so sorry Erin! Hang in there,let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment