Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013 Pumpkins

This year we were able to involve Kelly in our pumpkin carving fun. He LOVED it! He was hesitant at first, but then he got right in there and had a blast. He would pick up the ‘guts’ and say, “Ewww! Gross!”. He loved taking the ‘guts’ and transferring them from his little pumpkin to a metal bowl, and back again. Kelly did assist Shayne by scraping out Shayne’s pumpkin.  He kept telling Shayne, “I do it!”.

"EWWW! GROSS!"


Mom's, Boogie's, and Dad's


As far as our little girl, we made it to 26 weeks. The main goal is 39 weeks max so only 13 weeks left to go. Can you believe that? She isn’t as wiggly as she was a few weeks ago, but I still feel her quite often. She kicks the mattress when I lay on my side at night, and kicks my ribs when I sit up for too long. All my cravings have subsided, and I am really enjoying just feeling her worm around. They are going to check the placenta again soon to see if it moved by chance (fingers crossed). 

That does not look very comfy. She is slowly running out of room. 


0 comments: