Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October over and out

Oh my goodness, we survived the fanatical month of October. This is GREAT news. So I didn’t get many pictures from Kelly and Grandpa Hiatt’s birthday party, but at least I got SOME, right? I am not the best photographer, but you will get the idea.


First off, here is the insane agenda that we had in 2 days.

Friday consisted of picking up my mother in law from the airport, shopping for Kelly and Grandpa’s celebration, and going to Stansbury Park to have a caramel apple decorating party (which was SUPER cool!).

Saturday was spent decorating the house in the morning, then we grabbed a quick lunch, and of course we went to Thriller (our yearly tradition), ran home and celebrated Kelly and Grandpa’s birthdays, and then carved pumpkins.

We were all SO bushed on Sunday; we could barely lift our heads. It was enjoyable! And I have a few more sneak peaks from Kelly’s 1 year photo shoot. I took a picture of a picture.

Didn't the cake turn out so cute? I slaved all day to make it ;P

This looked really cool and pretty in real life. Not so much in the picture. It's citris water (Lemons, limes and orange slices. Yum!)

We cut up and served the carmel apples we made. It was a variety of apples dipped in caramel with: white chocolate, cinnamon, milk chocolate, butterfingers, Halloween candy sprinkles, and crushed peppermint candy cane

And of course the adorable birthday boy! I wish I snapped a picture of Grandpa Hiatt with Kelly.

Grandpa's pumpkin

Shayne's pumpkin

My pumpkin

I haven't carved a pumpkin since I was a kid, so this was a BLAST! I love it. It is actually quite stinky and slimey, but it's still a good time.

Here are a few sneak peaks until I can post the REAL pictures :) Remember, these are pictures of pictures. So not the BEST quality here.






0 comments: