Thanksgiving is a special time of year. Not only is the air crisp, the food is beyond delightful, and the colors are beautiful, but it is the time of year that you truly thank Heavenly Father for what you are blessed with.
I think I thank my Father in heaven at least once a day for my amazing life, and the blessings that are mine.
I am thankful for the gospel, and my eternal family. I am grateful I got a 2nd chance in life and worked hard to be where I am today. I am appreciative for the atonement, and the Holy Ghost who helped me along the way.
Shayne. I don’t even think I can put into words how I feel about my Shayner. He truly is my best friend. I tell him everything, and I know I can rely on him for anything. When times are tough, he is there to rub my back, and put a smile on my face. I love that we just laugh and joke around when we are together, and our love grows stronger every day. Shayne has so many amazing talents that I adore, and I love what he brings to our family. He is such an amazing father, and would do anything for our sweet little Kelly. I know he loves us SO much, and for that I am indebted.
Kelly. What a sweet little cherub we have. He is such an exceptional spirit. I don’t know what I did in the previous life to be blessed with such a good, happy little boy –but I am glad I did. Kelly makes our life whole. We both watch him grow and learn as he explores the world around him, and our hearts are filled with joy and happiness. I can’t imagine going one day without him. He is literally our everything.
Monique. Where would we be without this amazing gal? Not only does she love and care for our Kelly while we are away working, but she loves and takes care of Shayne and I. There is no amount of money in this world that could repay her for all that she has done for us. We love you and your family, Monique!
I adore the Hiatt family - they are amazing! And I love my family, especially my sisters!
I am thankful for the job(s) that we have, and the beautiful home we live in. We have come a long way! I am grateful that we can provide for our family.
I hope everyone had a great holiday! *hugs*
Friday, November 25, 2011
Blessings
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ah....cute post and cute pictures! :)
OOPS... This is from Monique not Natasha, but she has the Gmail account so here goes...
Love, Love the pictures!! Thanks for the sweet words. Ditto!!
Your little boy is ridiculously cute.
Post a Comment