
I cannot believe that we get to meet our son tomorrow. I have been antsy all day today. The time seems to be dragging. I keep running through my head what it will be like to be in labor, to push, and then to finally hear his little cry. I wonder what he will look like, and how big he is. He FEELS massive to me, but we will see. I don't know what it will feel like to know he is mine and that we made him.
It is kind of scary to know that the life we know now, will be gone forever after tonight. Nothing will be the same ever again. A new life begins tomorrow. A life we are not familiar with. I pray that I can be the mother I want to be.
So here is to a new begining! 
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Tomorrow he is here!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hooray! Congrats, I am so excited for you guys! Good luck!
Post a Comment