Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kelly Dalton October 25th

WOO! We have been busy! I still don't have too much time now.. so I will jot down some quick info and post some pictures.

Kelly is HERE! 7 lbs 12 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long. And I can not express enough, HOW MUCH WE LOVE HIM! He is the cutest little guy ever!

Labor was... oh... 13 hours. Had to wait 3 hours for the epidural... it didnt work... so I got 3 boosters, Shayne hit the button every 15 min to get the medicine going... nothing. 2 hours later I was completely numb in time to start pushing. I couldnt feel anything! SO pushing took a little bit. But needless to say, he got here, and we cant get enough of him.




8 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Congratulations!!!! He is adorable. Hope you're doing well!

Nicole Marsh said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute. Look at all that hair. Way to go.

Elissa said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is so beautiful! I can't believe how much hair he has. Hope you are doing well, and enjoying that little guy!

Jami West said...

WOW!!!! I'm not on facebook anymore so I was waiting as patiently as possible for you to post pictures on here! I'm so sorry you had 13 hours of labor! But sounds like life is okay now that you have your amazingly beautiful newborn home! Get some rest and enjoy your little bundle of joy! He is a gorgeous baby!

EA said...

Congrats again! Hope you and Shane adjust well. :)

Adam and Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! He is the cutest!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Erin congratulations! He's so handsome!

Kimmie said...

Congrats! He is precious!