I cannot believe that our baby is 2 weeks old almost! Holy smokes! When people told me it flies by fast, I really didn't think it would be THAT quick.
Kelly is such an angel. He only cries when he has tummy bubbles, and when he is hungry. I love it when he opens his eyes and just looks around, and soaks everything in. We couldn't have asked for a cuter, better behaved baby!
We love him so much!! 


Friday, November 5, 2010
Life is grand!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't know if you know who I am, but I'm one of Shayne's friends from high school. I think the only time we met was at your wedding. Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats and that your baby boy is so adorable!
He is so cute! I love all of his hair! Time does fly by way too fast, I wish you could slow it down somehow. Congrats on the handsome little guy!
Isn't motherhood the best??? Told you!
He is adorable & you all look so happy! The 2nd to last picture his hair looks just like Daddy's in the last picture!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! How is your little guy doing??
Post a Comment