Saturday, October 2, 2010

How does he fit?

It is crazy that this little guy.....




Is in that tummy(sorry for the odd facial expression and the swelling in the face)! I can't wait in 4 weeks to hold him and kiss him


P.S - That picture is a profile picture of our little bambino. It's hard to tell.. but that is what it is.

4 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

It always astounds me that a little baby is inside such a squished environment! I still don't understand it, but know that it's definitely possible because I have pushed 2 girls out of that small area and they are perfectly fine! GO FIGURE!

EA said...

Good luck. I hope that the next four weeks go by fast for you! It's so worth the wait, though. Cheers to big babies!

Jami West said...

You look so cute!!!! I cannot wait to see pictures of this sweet little guy. You're in my thoughts and prayers as these next four weeks go by.

Elissa said...

You look darling! I can't believe you are due so soon!!! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see the little guy!