![]()
We are officially considered full term! Yippee! Well, at least that is what the doctor says. 37 weeks plus, is “full term”. Hey I will take it! It has been remarkable. We had a doctor appointment and the doctor zapped our little guy because he was not moving as much as he would have liked him to. It was sad! But the baby is fine. He was just sleeping. Go figure. But while I was hooked up to the N.S.T machine, I was having crazy contractions. The doctor just kind of laughed and said he would be shocked if I lasted much longer with those kinds of contractions going on. If I don’t have him by the 25th though, my doctor is going to be a dear and induce me. 2 more weeks then!
I have had contractions everyday the last week (even though I didn’t know I was. I thought they were growing pains. How funny is that?). Some are consistent and last for an hour, and then die off. Man oh man are those things painful! Menstrual cramps times ten. It is funny to have the feeling of those cramps since I have not had those kinds of cramps since January. I just coil up in a fetal position (the best I can) and let them do their thing. It helps prepare us for labor so that is excellent, yes? My friend and I watched a video on a natural birth, and I have NO clue HOW woman do labor without drugs. They are twice the women I am! I almost cried for the woman while watching her go through it. Needless to say, DRUG ME UP! J
Baby Kelly doesn’t move as much anymore. He has no room. Some days he sure tries though. He likes to sleep like his daddy… like a starfish. He is a lovable little thing.
We have his hospital bag all packed, and I assembled his crib while Shayne was in Arizona visiting family and friends. It is bizarre to see that crib awaiting the little man that will be here soon. 



Sunday, October 10, 2010
2 more weeks! YES!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When I got the carseat and stroller all assembled I remember thinking the same thing - 'I can't believe our little baby is going to be sitting in here'. Pretty surreal.
Oh and natural birth is not as bad as maybe some of those videos you saw - if you have the right tools to get you through, I think.
Good luck on the last two weeks. I'll be thinking of ya.
I am so excited for you guys! His bedding is darling, I love it. Good luck with everything!
Your cute tummy reminds me so much of mine! I carried both my boys so high and so out there! Ha ha. You are going to do amazing and it is all worth it. But you already know that! I'm so so happy for you and can't wait to post my millions of comments on pictures of him! Good luck beautiful!
Oh I just can't wait to see your little guy!! Good luck! Hope he decides to come earlier than the 25th, this week sounds good. DEMAND those drugs girl! If they tell you the anesthesiologist is busy, tell them to page another one!!! I will next time!
Post a Comment