
![]()
I am happy to proclaim that we only have 5 weeks left! How magnificent is THAT?
We had an ultra sound last week, and what a treat that was! He is a charming little guy. He was weighing in at about 5 ½ pounds (that was at 34 weeks, so he is about 6lbs now). We even got to see hair on our little guy! Every time I laughed it swooshed in the water.
From what we can tell he has Shayne’s forehead, and my lips. We did get a 2 second video to bring home with us. I watch that dang video a lot. He is enjoyable to see, can you blame me? He was yawning and moving his cute little lips on the video. His bum and feet are all curled up under my ribs (hence the pain I have been feeling), and his head is VERY low. The water looked normal.. he looked normal… so we will see what the doctor has to say about it on October 7th.
Speaking of the doctor, I gained 6lbs of swelling in 3 days so the doctor put me on half days at work to get me off my feet. My boss, being the super awesome gal she is, got me permitted to work from home until I deliver. It has been a blessing.
We had our baby shower last week, and that was a BLAST! We got TONS of clothes. Our little man will be better dressed than us. We were very spoiled, and we are very appreciative for all the brilliant gifts, and the support from our friends and family.
I will update more once we have our next doctor appointment next week!
Did I mention only 5 more weeks? 
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
34 up to 35!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Those 5 weeks will go by, don't worry! Hopefully the doctor will see an improvement in your swelling, now that you are working at home. I'm glad that I BARELY made it to your shower! Definitely let me know if you need more clothes. I have a ton!
He will be here so soon!
Post a Comment