
I don’t know what it is… but ever since my belly has been budding, I have been a prevalent slob! Not only a slob, but a cluts as well.
I have an ambition that from the moment I get dressed in the morning, to the time I get into my jammies at night, I will have a spotless shirt, and clean pants. I will let you know when that goal is achieved. Ha!
I don’t think I eat any different? I know my desire for food some days is larger then an elephants appetite… but where does the spilling come from? I don’t even notice that I spill half the time! Shayner regularly points it out. He is so proud to have a wife that gobbles food down in less then 2 seconds, and then wears half of it on her clothing. ;)
So other then spilling all the time, my tummy hits or rubs everything in view. When we go shopping, Shayne has to pace behind me because my growing baby bump has knocked SOMETHING down. Or I hit people with my tummy. Its funny to me… but oh so awkward for the person its rubbing up against. Ha! My son is already picking on people and he is still in my womb! He is a Hiatt… what can we say?
Is it the decree of pregnancy that thou shalt drip, be disordered, and unmeaningly clutsy? Hmmm…. It is definatly noticable! I guess we all take one for the team.
Has anyone else had this dilemma? Or am I just appalling?
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Is this normal for other pregnant mothers as well?
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha! You are so funny! Don't worry, I never could keep my shirts clean either! I swear most of them even got stained! lol
It was that same way for me too! Weird how it works. ha ha
This is too funny, only because it's your first time experiencing it! Don't worry. It's totally normal! You get so unbalaced because of the extra, uneven weight in front of you, it's normal to be a clutz! Also, spilling on yourself, it'll happen because of the big tummy in front of you! Don't worry about it!
Erin, you are too funny!!! It is normal, at least for me it was.
I think it's totally normal! When I was prego with my son we went bowling...NOT a good idea when you are prego! Anyway, I fell right as I was letting go of the ball and to make it worse I fell on my stomach and the stupid buzzer was going off because I crossed the line...SOOOO embarassing! I was a TOTAL clutz for sure! It will get better though I'm sure ;) Hang in there!
Of course you read that I've been extra clutzy these last few months.
I do get stuff on my shirts, but not too much more than before, (I always carry a Tide pen in my purse for this reason).
It's strange, but my appetite really hasn't increased as much as I thought it would - maybe I was eating a lot before? I dunno. I definitely eat more often, but they're smaller meals because my stomach can't hold as much as before.
Post a Comment