Kelly Dalton,
Hey buddy! Did you know that you now weigh at LEAST 2 ½ to 3 pounds (like a butternut squash) and are a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel? Well, at least that is just a broad estimate on growth… Mama can’t really get in there to know for sure. We do have a doctor appointment today, so we will see what Dr. Park has to say.
Your little muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and your head is growing bigger to make room for your developing brain. To meet your increasing nutritional demands, I need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because your bones are soaking up lots of calcium, I am trying to drink a lot of milk (and other good sources of calcium, such as cheese(YUMO!), yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your hardening skeleton each day. Woo wee! 
I can feel you move more and more. Even though your movements make me sick, I adore feeling you progress. Daddy and I haven’t done much shopping for you yet, but no worries… we will be getting stuff ready for you within the next month. We do have a few cute outfits you can wear…. And I am sure there are more to come. Daddy is a good sport. He will follow me around stores and let me melt over little things you can fit in. Sometimes he will point out a few things he likes as well. I will tell you what, you will be one stylin’ little man!
We like to hang out with our friends TJ and Jay. You and their little boy Kohen will be good friends. You will be seeing Kohen a lot. We have already spent time with him and Tj so far! Kohen will meet us any day now. But you will make your own debut soon enough. You will also see cousin Dallin, and Anna’s son soon enough. There are tons of little boys you can play with.
I can’t believe you will be here in 11 weeks or less! Daddy says to stay in there till he see’s Thriller. But I say, you can come when you need to come ;)
We love you little buddy! Your doing AWESOME! Tell Great Grandpa and Grandma Hiatt, and Drema and Grandad hi up there in paradise. ![]()
We love you!
Daddy and Mama
Monday, August 16, 2010
29 weeks
Posted by The Hiatt's at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Erin! Sorry I have been AWFUL at responding lately, I have no excuse. Anyway, I would LOVE to come to your baby shower. Here is my address...
1522 W. Kingsbury Lane
SLC, UT 84119
Also, you threw me off when you talked about "Kohen" in your post. I was confused for a second, but then I read further and realized you weren't talking about my Kohen. It sure is becoming a popular name:)
I can't believe your baby is that BIG already. I bought a butternut squash the other day, and to think that you baby is that size is CRAZY! I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment