Wednesday, September 8, 2010

32 weeks. 8 to go!

Okay okay… so it’s been a little bit since I have modernized thee ol’ Hiatt Blog. It’s a bitter sweet thing. I wish my Blog could update itself when something happens, or if I just want to jot down some thoughts. Maybe by year 2015 this will be a realistic feature for the Blog world.

I only have a few things to Blog about.

1- Shayne got the job at the University of Utah as a security officer (can I get a woot woot!). It’s not a “mall cop” kind of job. He gets to deal with crazies all day. The security team definatly gets their fair share of interesting situations and dealing with “fun” human beings. Good luck honey!

2- Our last baby appointment went well (not that they ever go bad). My stomach is measuring outsized. I am 32 weeks and I am measuring at 35, almost 36 weeks. So at my next doctor appointment, if I am still growing rapidly, he is going to do an ultra sound to see if its just a lot of water in there, or if baby Kelly is bigger then he should be. If it’s baby Kelly being large, my due date will get moved up. Hurrah!



3- As most of you know, Shayne loves to cook. Years ago his Mom did Pampered Chef shows. He loved it! So, as a fun hobby, he is selling Pampered Chef and doing shows. It will be fun. He loves the product, so this will be an easy way to get the product we like.

4- Last but not least, my baby shower is coming up September 25th. I am thrilled to see everyone. That is the best part about parties, is seeing everyone you get to see once a year (if that).

Well that is all for now. I will try harder to update more. Well, if we have something to update that is..

2 comments:

miccolene said...

Hey you are totally almost there! Just around the homestretch and he will be here before you know it. I was about 36 weeks this time last year and I feel your pain. Hang in there, you are doing great!

Meagan & Dallas said...

wow! I can not believe you are already 32 weeks pregnant!!!

Tell Shayne.. we can do a party swap! Ill host a pampered chef party if you guys want to host a scentsy party!

I still can not believe I have not run into you guys at the U. Im there every wed-sat!