I am a tad late in posting this fun bit of information, but we FINALLY got rid of our truck and our P.O.S Mitsubishi and got a nice, dependable, reasonably priced, family car. We loved our truck, but it was too pricey, and with the baby coming, we needed to be more sensible with money. We got out of the truck and Mitsubishi and got a 2006 Nissan Altima SE-R. We LOVE this automobile. We left the dealership feeling stress-free which was tremendous. It has everything we wanted in our next vehicle (A.C that works, good gas mileage, safety features for car seats, manual, lower payments, 4 doors, etc..). We have now achieved all the goals we set in our financial department. Life gets better and better. We are very blessed.
And this is what she looks like… (sorry, half the pictures got cut off)![2006 Nissan Altima SE R [1] Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Yes_SER/Altima%20SE%20R/YesSER-Pic2.jpg)

![2006 Nissan Altima SE R [2] Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Yes_SER/Altima%20SE%20R/YesSER-Pic4.jpg)
On a random note... I cannot believe the baby is this big now! No wonder my tummy sticks out! I have cabbage in my tummy! ;P
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Bye Bye Truck, Hello Altima
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nissans. We own a Maxima and it is a little older with quite a bit of mileage, but it is such a good car. Paul and I have decided that we are pretty much going to stick to Nissans from here on out.
Very sweet car!
Post a Comment