Sunday, July 4, 2010

23 week. In our 6 month!

23 Weeks Pictures, Images and Photos

Kelly Dalton,
What a week! We are officially in our 6-month at 23 weeks! Can you give me a woot woot! Or just kick me. That works too.
The other night when I was reading to you, you kicked my hand hard enough I could feel you on the outside, which makes sense because your about 11 inches long now. I loved it! I got so excited I called Daddy to tell him how tough your getting. When I put Daddy on speakerphone, you start wiggling around more. Which is good because we get to be with Daddy all this week in VEGAS! I know your thinking, “Vegas? It’s going to be so hot!”- No worries little one. Mama has a plan to keep well hydrated, and to keep my feet up as much as possible. And we will have a lazy river and a pool to cool off in.
I have had a lot of fun reading the scriptures to you at night since your increasingly keen ears are getting used to noises. I am sure you have noticed that I turn up the music now so we can both enjoy the tunes, and that I sing as much as I can. Don’t tell anyone… but when I am alone in our room, I will sometimes bust out a move or two. I KNOW you know this because you can feel me move now.
We love you little one! We can’t wait to meet you! We are counting down the days we get to hold you in our arms, and smother you in kisses (sorry… the kisses are bound to happen). 23 weeks down, 17 to go!

Mom and Dad

P.S Lay up on the oreo shake cravings will ya? It's killin' me! I finally said no to the cravings and lost 5lbs. So stop with the intensity of them because Mama ain't gonna give in anymore.

23 WEEKS Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

miccolene said...

Congratulations on your sixth month! Hope you are feeling well- you look fantastic. Have fun in vegas!

Anonymous said...

aww thats so cute!! you look so good too!!! i love ya!