Monday, June 28, 2010

22 weeks and going strong

22 WEEKS Pictures, Images and Photos
Dear Kelly Dalton,
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and 1 pound or more, your starting to look like a miniature newborn. Your sweet little lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and your even developing tiny tooth buds beneath your gums. Your eyes have formed, but your irises still lack pigment. If I could see inside my womb where you live, I’de be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers your little body and the deep wrinkles on your skin, which you’ll sport until you add padding of fat to fill them in.
I can feel you moving around a lot now. It is not subtle kicks, but I definaty feel you moving around like crazy! You move around my tail bone a lot… that makes Mama a little jumpy… So hopefully you will move up and forward the bigger you get.
Mama and Daddy can’t wait to meet you!
Until then, just keep eating all my food, and keep moving away!
Love,
Mama
22 Pictures, Images and Photos
22 WEEKS Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Adam and Rachel said...

How exciting! I see you have chosen a name! I like it! Does Dalton have any special meaning? I know Kelly is from Shayne.