
Our little guy is growing! I am feeling him move more and more. It is exciting. I think my stomach grows more and more every day. It is weird because I know I am pregnant... but yet... the reality of it STILL hasn't hit me yet. Isn't that crazy? I have bruises on my stomach from it growing, I am in maternity clothing, I am a swollen whale half the time, I feel him move (not subtle kicks... more like little "bloops" and fish like movements), and yet... I still haven't grasped reality on it. Is that normal?
I have the best news though!! Shayne comes home July 18th! Woot!
So we go to Vegas July 7-11th, and then he comes home July 18th! Isn't that great?! We can be a family again.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
21 weeks
Posted by The Hiatt's at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is normal to not have it set in yet. I don't think it setin, that we were having a baby, until Maddie was 6 months old! It's just weird to go from having no children to 1. You all of a sudden have someone to take care of 24/7!
I think it will be difficult to grasp until he's born and you get to meet him for the first time. That will be so crazy! I'm excited for us :)
So does Shayne work in Las Vegas then? That's rough that you two have to be apart for long periods of time.
P.S.... I think that I knew Shayne when we were younger. Does he have an older brother, Bryant? If so - what a small world. Did you guys know each other for a long time?
Shayne actually lives in Colorado. He will be moving back to Utah with me July 18th. We are just going to Vegas for vacation. :)
Post a Comment