Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Boy Boom = God's Little Army



Looking at this picture of my cousin Ashley and I got me thinking. She is having a baby boy, and I am having a baby boy. Not only that.... but 28 other woman that we know of, are also having baby boys. It is a baby boy boom year!

Shayne and I were talking to one of our friends that is having a boy also, and it was mentioned that God is making a little army. What???! Yikes!

I just think it is crazy to think about. The 2nd coming is coming soon. And it is weird to think that our kids are going to be in the 2nd coming (as per some Patriarchal Blessings....).

I know it is cheezy but I look down at my tummy, and talk to my little man and just keep praying that Shayne and I can raise him to be strong and wise. This world is getting worse and worse, and it will take some strong Members to get through it.

4 comments:

Victoria Edwards said...

thats so true! I was thinking about that the other day!Everyone I know either had a boy or is having a boy!

Nicole said...

That gave me goosebumps!

EA said...

Huh, I didn't even consider that. We're having a little boy also - so could be. In any case I have thought about whether I can raise our little guy right.

Susie Peterson said...

I actually have been thinking about that a lot lately, and it's weird for me to hear that other people are just as scared as I am! It's crazy!