Tuesday, June 1, 2010

18..? No 19. Wait.. 18?

Okay! Moving on from depressing sickness, hospital posts. Honestly people! Life is grand! This week is like Christmas for me!!

Are you sick of baby posts? Well tough beans maynord! This pregnancy is my reality therefore I post, post, post!

I know this sounds coo coo... but I have no clue where we are at. Well sort of. In the ER they said baby Hiatt measured at 18 weeks. That was last week. But last week I was supposed to be 17 weeks. So where the fuzz are we? Ha! I will have a better knowledge of that on FRIDAY when we find out what the little stinker is, AND how far along we are.

Shayne is coming into town TOMORROW! Holy crap, it feels like I haven't seen him in a YEAR. Okay, so that is a tad dramatic. But, yes, it has been a while. Like 3 weeks. 3 weeks may not sound long, but when your fat, emotional, and alone... 3 weeks is a LONG time folks!

So!... Until Friday I keep wondering.... 18 weeks... 19 weeks? Boy? Girl??

Until then here is week 18 veggie wise...
18 Weeks Pictures, Images and Photos

Or... 19 weeks?...
19 weeks Pictures, Images and Photos

Is it a little baby boy making me plump??...
baby boy rattle Pictures, Images and Photos

Or is it a little girl bringing on this flub?
Aimee 001 Baby Rattle Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Guess we will find out in 2 more days! Can't wait. Then maybe I can start buying things. Maybe.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Woah. I just bought some fresh produce today, and to think that your baby is as big as the beautiful red bell pepper in my fridge is crazy! He (or she) will be here before you know it! Do you have any names picked out for either gender?

P.S. You will get asked this question A LOT, so get use to it girly!