YAY! Congrats!! I am so excited for you two!
I'm so excited for you!!! And that is totally what I said you were going to have :) Take it from me, BOYS ARE SO MUCH FUN!! Congrats Erin and Shayne!
Hooray! Congrats you guys! Boys are the BEST!
our boys are going to be best friends! im so excited!!
Hey Erin! I'd love to be blogging buddies. That's exciting that you're having a boy and good to hear that the 'morning sickness' has passed.
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you two!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY! Congrats!! I am so excited for you two!
I'm so excited for you!!! And that is totally what I said you were going to have :) Take it from me, BOYS ARE SO MUCH FUN!! Congrats Erin and Shayne!
Hooray! Congrats you guys! Boys are the BEST!
our boys are going to be best friends! im so excited!!
Hey Erin! I'd love to be blogging buddies.
That's exciting that you're having a boy and good to hear that the 'morning sickness' has passed.
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you two!
Post a Comment