Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! and stuff

Mothers Day Pictures, Images and Photos

First things first... Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Mother's out there! This world would be nothing without the good woman/Mothers out there.

Mother's are what makes homes, home. I hear so many wonderful stories about Mother's who are/were wonderful, and worked so hard for their families. I can only hope that I will be one of those Mother's... making a difference in my families life. To be the Mother sending her kids off on the school bus in the morning, and being there waiting for them when they return.

Happy Mother's Day!

Onto the stuff I ramble out every week. I am now week 15. As of now... no stomach yet. Still thick.. but no "baby tummy". Maybe by the end of the week we will see some growing action out here on the outside! Come on FETUS!!! :D

I go see Shayne in Colorado this weekend. Can't wait! And I even get my Coconut Curry Pad Thai with COOKED Shrimp... they only sell it at one place in Loveland.. and I GET IT THIS WEEKEND. Hooray for stuff!!

That is it for now my friends.
15 weeks Pictures, Images and Photos

pregnancy cartoon

1 comments:

esianoyam3 said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! You're going to be a wonderful mamma!

So glad you get to Shayne this weekend - I know it's so difficult to be apart, but I also know it's going to be worth it in the long run.

One of these days, you're going to wake up and a baby bump will have developed over night - just wait and see. :)