Hello everyone!
Can I just say that I love seeing my husband? I always miss him. That is a given. And spending time with him is what the doctor ordered (literally).
I flew to Colorado over the weekend, and I will tell you what, it was hard to leave him again. He is such a wonderful guy, and I feel so blessed that I have him.
He has made it a goal to be home by mid July. My fingers are crossed. I would like nothing more then to be a family again.
As for the fetus... I am at week 16... not baby bump yet. Just a awkward fat pooch. I have a doctor appointment this week, so I will have to tell you if anything interesting happens.
As for now... that is the update on the Hiatt family.

Monday, May 17, 2010
Love seein' my man
Posted by The Hiatt's at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment