
Well we made it to the 2nd trimester! Can I get a woot woot! Ha ha!
Things are going well. I still get sick after I eat, and I still dry heave, but I have more color in my face. So I think things are making headway. Smells are still intoxicating for the most part, but I am learning to muddle through it (took me long enough, right?)
Shayne is still in Colorado and is trying to get home. I have considered having a “Help Shayne Get Home” fund, but I decided against it. ;P
I get to go see him in a few weeks in Colorado. I am excited because I might have a small pregnant belly by then (Maybe. Big Maybe!) – It might be more bona fide for him once the fetus “pops”. I am in the “in between” stage. All you Mothers know what stage I am talking about.
It is nuts because the baby is the size of a lemon in there, and yet, no pooch. I am thicker for sure! But no baby bumps quite yet. Maybe by week 15 or 16 it will be out there.
Cravings? None really. Well that is not true. I had a CRAZY craving for a banana topper from Artic Circle. But they closed selling them so it saved me. Phew!
The only time I have to run to the bathroom is in the middle of the night. I don’t know why it is only at night, but its clockwork down to a T! 12:30 am, 3:30 am, and then 5:30 am. I know what time it is by my potty trips.
I got the okay to go walking, so my friend Whitney and I go walking 3 miles 3-4 times a week. I enjoy walking. It makes me feel better, and keeps the bloat ness down. Plus, it is helping me get ready for Vegas in July!!
Well that is it for now. Nothing new! But if something happens… Ill post it. And Belly pic will come within the next month or two. 
Sunday, May 2, 2010
2nd Trimester.. ready GO!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay the second trimester is THE BEST!! I hope you start feeling better soon...they say around 13 weeks so hopefully you are on the normal side of things and stop feeling gross!!
Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon. :)
I know it's tough to be away from Shayne - just remember he's working REALLY hard to make things better in the long run, and he needs emotional support, too. ;)
Post a Comment