Sunday, April 11, 2010

Almost to the second..almost

11 weeks Pictures, Images and Photos

Week 11 is here. Looking at that picture makes me feel a little better about showing already. Let me re-phrase that: I am thicker... not a belly tummy... just looks like I eat too much.

I have been more sick and dizzy. I actually fell out of the shower and hurt my back. Woo hoo! I am sure it looked pretty funny.

Shayne comes into town next week so that will be nice. We have our first doctor appointment next week. I am glad he will be here for that. I miss him so much, and my life feels better when he is here.

Lately I just feel like a fat robot. Wake up, go to work, come home and go to bed.

1 comments:

miccolene said...

I promise the fatigue gets better. Jazz would come home from work at 6 or 6:30 and I would already be in bed. Eventually, that passed and I stayed awake sometimes until 9! Whoo! Anyway. Hope you are feeling well.