
Dreema,
Here is another week. I think the fetus has slowed down its growth spurt because I have not been as sick last few days (knock on wood!).
I am excited because it's tail is gone, it's little boy or girl "parts" are developed (even though we cant see what it is yet), and its heart has 4 chambers.
So things are good (that we know of). I just want to have a belly.. but only for a minute. Then just have the baby. Correction. I want Shayne out here, for us to have our own place, and then have the baby. Is that possible?
Shayner is still in Colorado, you guessed it. Sigh. It is hard to be apart. But he will hopefully find his way home, eventually.
This was quick but I need to skadattle! Things to do, things to eat.
Kisses!
ERIN
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Another week
Posted by The Hiatt's at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment