Yesterday Shayne and I went to our first baby appointment. Other then the long wait, it was great! We heard the little heartbeat - the little "swoosh" sound it made was music to our ears. We find out what the little fetus is on June 4th! I cannot wait. We need votes! On the right side of our blog we have the place where you can cast your vote. Shayne and I both want a boy... therefore we will most likely get a girl. Ha! What do you all think?
Next week: (Week of the 26th)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Music to our ears!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is awesome!
Couldn't find where to vote but Roger says you are having a baby, I think it will be a boy, too.
Isn't that an amazing feeling to be able to hear the heartbeat? I am so excited for you two. Hey I wanted a boy and I got a boy! So I am going to guess boy!
I agree - I think you're having a baby. I'm hoping you have a boy, though. ;)
Maybe your doctor's office will decide to get with the program and the waiting room time won't be an issue for your entire pregnancy.
Post a Comment