
Dreema,
This week has been one for the records! We got quite the fright. I started bleeding really bad yesterday. I was scared out of my wits! I didn't want to lose this little fetus. I have never prayed and cried so much my entire life!
Today I went in for an ultrasound. I was shakin' in my boots! But the baby is okay! It has tripled in size, and I saw the little heartbeat. It was the most amazing thing. My heart melted. It was beating 120 times a minute! Good and strong.
They said my body is getting rid of old scars from the last baby. Out with the old, in with the new. That is what is causing the bleeding. Also, the baby is growing and implanting more. There was no bleeding around the sack, so that's good. The nurse said to me, "The baby is holding on for dear life!"
Since I am bleeding, I am instructed to take it easy! No more running or working out.
I am so happy! I am so in love with this little one already. It was love at first sight.
Hugs!
ERIN 
Friday, March 12, 2010
Is that... Is that the heartbeat?
Posted by The Hiatt's at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm glad everything is okay. It's amazing to see the heartbeat isn't it??? I look forward to updates ;)
This is soooo very exciting!! Congratulations, love!! What a little miracle blessing! I am so happy for you!
Oh my heck, scary! I'm so glad everything is okay, though! That is so exciting for you guys. So...who is Dreema?
I am so happy that things are okay. It can be scary sometimes. I am so excited for you and Shayne, babies are such a blessing!
Thank you everyone~
Okay okay... so let me tell you about "Dreema".
Dreema is my grandma that my sisters and I were very close to. She died from cancer. When I write my posts to her, I part of me feels like I am letting her know what is going on. As I said, we were super close.
So that is "Dreema". Dreema came from my older sister. When she was a kid she couldnt say Grandma; it came out Dreema. So we always called her Dreema from that day forward.
Always in our prayers...
Heyy congrats on the heartbeat!
now this may be the silliest question who is "dreema"?
Post a Comment