
Dreema,
Woo! I have a pooch! But it’s not from no fetus. It is from being bloated. How come we never get forewarned about the bloating? Woo wee! My jeans are a little tighter. It’s a little scary! I can’t wait till it’s the fetus instead of it looking like I had a gargantuan supper. Ha! But I feel great! I am shocked. I usually hear how woman are throwing up and are so sick they can’t even move. I don’t have any of those symptoms! I am just tired, with breast tenderness, and I feel like crying at the most random things.
This week the fetus has a lot going on! This week's major developments: The nose, eyes, mouth, and ears that we will spend so much time kissing in months, are beginning to take shape. It’s heart is beating about 100 to 160 times a minute — almost twice as fast as mine — and blood is beginning to course through its body. We have an ultra sound on Friday. I wish we could fast forward till month 5 when we can find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl.
I know we are still in the time frame that we could lose this little fetus... but I am hopeful that things will work out, and we will get to keep this one! Everyday I catch myself thinking that I have a fetus renting out my uterus to grow and mature. What a good "rentee" this fetus is! It doesn't make me throw up or give me fits! I am grateful.
I always think about what it will look like, or if it will be shy or outgoing.
I also move back home on Friday. Did I tell you that? It will be a crazy day!
I know this was brief but I wanted to update you on the newest.
Hugs and Kisses!
ERIN
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Still Good!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I'm just 2 weeks ahead, so far! YAY!
Congrats! I didn't get sick either. Just consider yourself lucky.
Post a Comment