Week 2: (October 26-31)
It has been a wild week for sure. Crazy but GOOD!
Monday – I worked a temp job in Fort Collins that was a waste of time. Worked 4 hours.. And after paying for parking and lunch… I don’t really get a paycheck. But! I did find my way to the business and back home. I can be taught!
Tuesday- I helped at the pet crematorium. I had a blast! I caught Mom up on her files that are going into storage, help start some loads, cleared out the oven, processed some bones, and sold some dog chow. I am getting the hang of it… kind of. Ha!
Wednesday- I am working a temp job with a mortgage group. Love it here! We had a gigantic snow storm come in. Poor Shayne worked from 3:30am-7:00pm doing snow removal! He was a robot by the time his head hit the pillow.
Thursday- I am working at the mortgage company. Mom dropped me off and then went into her dentist. She mentioned that she dropped me off at a temp job and then decided to run over to the dentist office. The gal at the front desk asked her if I was looking for a job. Mom says, YES! And the gal asked Mom to tell me to call her to set up an interview! Woot!! Shayne is doing more snow elimination today. He started at 5:30am so hopefully he won’t be out until 7:00pm tonight.
Friday- Job interview at 8:00am!I am moving from the medical field to the dental field...or mortgage field? My dreams of becoming a circus performer will have to wait.
Then I work at the mortgage company. We have a fun Ward party to attend at 6:00pm.
Saturday- It is Shayne’s Dad’s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! And it is also Halloween! Happy trick or treating to all! We are going to see This Is It. Shayner is a giant M.J fan. So we have to see it.
That is our lovely update for now! Pictures to come…. Maybe
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Why look! Another Hiatt update
Posted by The Hiatt's at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Pictures are a must. You have had a busy busy week!
Post a Comment