Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things that are good in Northern Colorado:
1. It is not crowded here

2. People here are courteous drivers

3. It is a rare day that you find any traffic in Loveland

4. Whenever we go places, we are the only LDS people around. Lots of missionary work can be done. And our Ward is different in a good way. It is not “clicky”

5. I like my new job! I started Monday at Comfort Dental. I have lots to learn, but the employees and the doctors are all fantastic

6. There are many places to investigate

7. Safety and Emissions are not essential here

8. We live by 3 amazing lakes. The scenery here is amazing.

9. People here are friendly and welcoming. We always get offered a beer (I even got offered pot the other day)

10. Gas is cheaper out here

1 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Did I mention that I miss you? I'm glad there are things to be happy and positive about. You are an inspiration to me! Stay happy!