Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moving day over. New chapter begins

Well, we did it! Shayne and his parents left with all our stuff to Colorado. It has been one tough weekend, I'll tell you what. You never know just how much JUNK you have until you move.
We had a lot of help from family and friends. We loaded the moving truck all day friday. I feel bad because late friday night I was lifing a big television, and I felt a POP in my back and I hit the ground. I dont know what I have done yet. All I do know is that I have never had such horrible pain in my back. I couldn't help much saturday morning (even though I tried and I got yelled at). We were out saturday by 1:00.
When I watched Shayne and his parents drive away I cried. My heart was broken. It is hard to watch all your belongings and your best friends drive away and leave you behind. I honestly did not think it would hit me that hard. I already miss Shayne. I know it is cheezy, and it has only been 3 hours since he left... but I miss him. I hope the next 2 weeks fly by! I can't wait to be with him again.
This is a new chapter in our life. It is crazy not knowing what will happen next.
We have left the only life we knew, and we are starting another one. Bring it on!

5 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

That is exciting! I know the feeling of leaving your hubby for a few weeks though, and that does suck. I'm glad you get to join them soon. I hope everything works out for you guys!! New adventures are always exciting! GOOD LUCK!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

We need to do something before you leave! Sizzler? :) Let's play soon! Call me or I'll call you!

Adam and Rachel said...

We are going to miss you guys! Good luck!

Roger and Sherry said...

It will be a wonderful adventure for you both and it will be great to be that close to family again. We loved our Sunday dinners and games. We will miss that but are happy for you. We love you both. . .

Brett and Rachel said...

Good luck you two! We hope everything goes well in Colorado and that you'll be back down here soon! Keep in touch!