Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moving day is around the corner

Yes, I know that everyone has seen boxes, and seeing pictures of a bunch of boxes is not fascinating by any means… but this is my reality. Shayne moves to Colorado this Saturday and I will be staying with my Aunt and Uncle (bless their hearts). Good bye to our home that we have known for almost 2 years. This is where we had our start, and became a family. But we are heading down a new road. So adieu to our charming little apartment that we have called home, and hello to an unidentified, thrilling future!
P.s – Still looking for a job out in Loveland. Stay tuned…

5 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Good luck in your new adventure!

Roger and Sherry said...

We have done this so many times in our lives and yes, it is an adventure. You will just grow more and more with each move and I'm sure there will more in your future. Just enjoy every minute and stay close to the Lord. All is well. . . Love you guys!

The Gentry Family said...

Love the Kotex and Poise boxes. Funny! Good luck with everything. Keep in touch!

esianoyam3 said...

Good luck, you two! It's going to be great! I'm starting to have high hopes about good things in the future for all of us. ;-)

I'm keeping you in my prayers that you'll find a job in Loveland soon, but in the meantime, you'll get through it. And he's only a short drive away.

Oh, and just wait until you've been married 6 years and have two kids and decide to move across the country. It's insane how many boxes a family of 4 can fill up!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

:( Thats all I have to say! :(