Friday, October 16, 2009

Loveland - Our new home

So friends and family, we made it to Loveland, Colorado! I left 2 days earlier then I planned, but what the hay… it is working out A-okay! Loveland is a beautiful little town. I am thrilled to be here. Even though I kind of got lost this morning, I still like it. There are just a few things that need to happen before I can fully relax and soak it all in:
1- Unpack and get all my things put away. Get more boxes into storage so we ca have some space!
2- Find a job
3- Learn my way around here. It is a tiny place, but I still have no clue where anything is! I got to my parents business on pure chance this morning! Ha!

Another lovely perk to all of this, is we have an AMAZING washer and dryer. They are fancy shmancy. They actually clean our clothes! Heck, we can actually fit more then 3 shirts in them! It is remarkable!

Something else which I am oober excited over… is my mother in law gave me a small flat iron! I have wanted one for a very long time! Now I can do “Stacie Style” hair. Definition of Stacie Style - Cute waves and curls.

So now I have clean clothes and cute hair. Oh! And I am getting amazing rest because we got a newer mattress! Our parents gave us their “old” mattress (which is a million times better then the ancient ones we have been sleeping on for 2 years. Never knew that you could have a mattress where you don’t feel the springs…)

Yes, life in Loveland is grand. The job search is still in the works.. But I know that it will all work out eventually.

I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out which computer I can down load my pictures onto. Stay tuned…

3 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

Yeah! I am glad that the move went so well for you. I bet you will love the new mattress and washer. It is amazing what a difference they can make.

Adam and Rachel said...

Glad things are going so great! ...and they lived happily ever after! :)

Jami West said...

YAY! I'm so glad things are going well. You have an amazing attitude about it and I love that!