Monday, September 21, 2009

Quicky


Can I just say that if I have to fill out one more online application I am going to chuck my computer at the wall!? :D I have to own up that I am starting to get restless. Shayne moves himself and our belongings to good ol’ Loveland, Colorado NEXT WEEKEND! Where the fuzz has the time gone?! The veracity of it is starting to hit both of us. I will be staying with my extraordinary Aunt and Uncle, but it will still be rough living out of a box, and being away from my hubby. I pray that I can find a job out there soon so I can be with my husband and so we can defeat everything we have planned, together! Wish me luck?

6 comments:

Jami West said...

Quicky hu? Erin, I have to admit I was scared to read your post :-)
I'm sorry you're having to fill out so many applications! Yuck!
BTW... I have family in Johnstown which I believe is right next to Loveland. I love that area. So beautiful. I hope things get moving for you soon.

Mary-Anne said...

Ugh, I'm sorry. I HATE HATE HATE HATE looking for jobs. So GOOD LUCK! I hope you find something you will love SOON.

The Gentry Family said...

Keep your head up! You will find something soon...good luck! I'm excited for you guys.

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

I'm in Loveland CO right now on vacation! how weird is that! you will LOVE it here, it's a great little city and LOTS of shopping and fun things to do!

esianoyam3 said...

Good luck, girlie. If you haven't found a job yet, it's because the PERFECT job isn't available for you yet. :)

If you ever need advice (or just a mental hug) about dealing with the separation, I've been there done that (with a newborn), so feel free to call or IM me any time.

Nicole Marsh said...

I hope that you are able to find something soon. It is hard to wait!