Sunday, September 13, 2009

Perfect Evening

Last night, Shayner stunned me, and took me to The Roof. It was exquisite. For those of you who have not been there, it is a restaurant at the top of the Joseph Memorial Building, and you have a candle lit dinner, with the view of the city and the Salt Lake Temple. It was an idealistic evening. After dinner, we walked around Temple Square. We enjoyed each others company. It was a faultless date night.



4 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I only wish...

Nicole Marsh said...

I love that place! The food is so good and the views are amazing. I am glad you had such a fun date.

esianoyam3 said...

Sounds like tons of fun!

I can't even remember the last time we went on a date night. :)

us said...

Aw!! I LOVE the roof!! Lance proposed there :) How fun for you guys! Im glad you guys spoiled yourself a lil. You deserve it!