Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HUGE savings! It's sick!

Hooray for saving money!!!


My sister and I went to this class last night that basically teaches you how to use coupons properly and how to save a bunch of money on your grocery items. My friends have already saved a ton on their groceries from the skills that this lady has taught them. Look at this picture,


2 albertsons butter
12 yoplait yogurt
10 boxes of kellogs and general mills cereal
i pkg of disposable schick razors
2 nyquil cough syrup
3 gerber graduate finger foods
2 toaster strudles
2 cascade action packs
6 hamburger helpers
i huggies diapers
2 12 pack boutny paper towels
2 slim fast shakes
1 slim fast bar
7 tide detergents
peroxide
3 mr clean magic erasers
10 organic baby foods
2 stay free pads
6 grapefruit
1 beech nut rice meal

Guess how much she spent...... 127.22 and saved 237.16!!! Yes you heard me right, She saved 237 dollars...


I am really interested in setting one up, but I don't want to do it unless I know that people are going to show up. Let me know if it is something that you are interested in coming too. The lady is booked out for a bit. So let me know!. Just so you know this class is free to take, and it comes with a free website that shows you what stores are having deals....Hooray for free stuff!!

5 comments:

Missy Mauch said...

I would TOTALLY want to know how to do this!

Sara said...

Allen said you called tonight-sorry I missed you. I am interested so count me in!

Brian and Ashley said...

Wow I am so in! that is so crazy

Kris and Nat said...

I am so there. How doesn't want to learn how to save $$ these days!?

The Gentry Family said...

I'm in! Let me know when! :)