Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pride and Prejudice

If you know me, you know that I love cheezy love songs and chick flicky things. But let me get one thing straight. I do NOT like Pride and Prejudice. But this is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBPoh6kGCis

this one is a tad different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmzNbrfMWCE

6 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Erin!!! Pride and Prejudice is the most lovely chick flick of all time!

esianoyam3 said...

How can you not like Pride and Prejudice? It's one of my all-time favorite movies (and they didn't do a bad job on the movie, either - I actually surprised myself and liked it more than the A&E version).

esianoyam3 said...

That was supposed to say favorite book. The sleep deprivation is getting to me again. :P

Mary-Anne said...

That was cute! I can't believe you didn't like the movie though...I thought it was so cute! I don't even like Kiera Knightly, either...maybe you should watch it again. That makes me want to watch it again!!

Missy Mauch said...

That made the movie look a whole lot better than it actually was! It makes you want to go see it, hoping it was as good as the music video!

Jami West said...

I loved that! I can't believe you don't like Pride and Prejudice!! Crazy girl!