
I have a new desired restaurant. You all will be shocked when I say for once my new preferred restaurant is NOT a Mexican restaurant. It is The Cheesecake Factory. I have always heard about The Cheesecake Factory and how fabulous it is… then I heard about the wait to get in and I lost all attention. Shayne and I had a date night, and he wanted to attempt The Cheesecake Factory. I was game.
When we got there, there were lines all over the place! I finally found the line to put our names on the list. The wait was an hour. Meh, not too shabby.
The menu is intimidating! They seriously have over 15 pages of food to pick from. BAAAA! The menu and prices are excellent though! They have every kind of food you would want. From hamburgers to fish, to Mexican to Italian. They have it all!
There is a bit of an international flavor to the items offered. It was hard to pick an appetizer. They have Avocado Eggrolls, Fried Calamari, Quesadilla, Tex Mex Egg rolls, Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls, Bruschetta, Pop corn Shrimp, and Thai Lettuce wraps to name a few. These, which are fine for being shared, are priced in the $6.00-$10.00 range. We chose the Tex Mex Egg Rolls and my oh my are they TASTY!
All in all we were impressed. The service was fantastic, and the food was fantastic! I suggest this place for a night out with your honey! 
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Who cut the Cheese?
Posted by The Hiatt's at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want to go there so dang bad! I'm obsessed with cheese cake! I'm so glad you loved it I'll try it one day!!
I went to the Cheesecake Factory in Denver a couple of years ago and I really liked the food. However, I didn't like the price. I wouldn't mind going again as long as someone else pays for it!
I will have to try it now! I always thought that it only had cheesecake, because that's it's name! Where's it at?
Oh man I love the cheese cake factory! Man we need to go on another date night with you guys. We love hangin with you! And man I love cheese cake!
Hey I found you! How are you?
Post a Comment