I have come to the verdict that I am a hypocrite. I hate it when people would get all decked out for Christmas before Thanksgiving even had a chance to show its face. Well… Shayne and I put up our tree. Yes, we put up our tree, and decked out our tiny home. Why? We have a legitimate reason. We are going out of town and we want it to be done already when we get home. That and ever since Shayne was a kid he always wanted a train to go around his tree. This year his inclination came true. He has a petite train making a circle around the tree. I think that is the REAL reason we set up early. 





Sunday, November 16, 2008
Yes..we are a tad early
Posted by The Hiatt's at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How fun!! We set up a little early too because we go out of town for Christmas so we like to enjoy it as long as possible. :) We haven't set up yet...I think I will next weekend. I love the train going around your tree!! That is so fun... You look super cute, too!
Fun! I kinda want to set up our tree too... :)
Good for you guys!! Hey, i put my tree up on the 14th so i'm early too and i'm not even going out of town. He he. I just love christmas! I love that he has his train too! Thats so cute!
How fun!! I have been getting the bug too. I totally am putting up my stuff next week!!!
I am NEVER ready for Christmas early. This year I am ready to pull out the Christmas music and get it going!!! How fun. You inspired me. I may not be able to hold off. Cute decorations.
I don't know about this decorating so early, but I do like the train!
That is so cute! John and I are the same way. Well.. I am anyway. I love to put up Christmas decor. It's only once a year! I love the train around your tree! Good choice Shayne =)
Too cute! I love the train. :)
I think we're skipping the tree this year. The movers put the tree in the garage, and there are a TON of spiders out there, and I'm still traumatized by all the spiders that came pouring out my grandparent's tree on year...
Oh man lol man I love you to! I remeber last year when I had to help Shayner set that up. Lol fun times! I bet your tree looks a lot better than ours was. Lol but none the less we put every kind of ornimante on the tree
Post a Comment