Hello everyone! I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone enjoys their time with family and or friends.
I wanted to take a moment and express my graitude for all the wonderful things in my life.
1. I love my sweet husband. I am very blessed to be with him for all eternity. He is so wonderful!
2. I love my family. Even though my family is a "mess" - I am grateful to have them. They got me through a lot in my life.
3. I am so glad that I married into a fun, awesome family! The Hiatt family is so wonderful. From day one, I fit in perfectly and I know that I am fortunate.
4- A job that has amazing insurance benefits and pays me enough to pay bills
5- for the gospel,the scriptures, and availablilty to go to the temple
6- for a roof over my head. Our place is small and cozy!
7- I have many many wonderful friends
8- I am grateful for food (even though food and I have disagreements)
9- I am thankful that I live in a free country
I am thankful for many things! If I named them all, ya'll would be here forever. But I am thankful for everything I have in my life.
I pray that you all have a good Holliday!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Turkey Day
Posted by The Hiatt's at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That it is such a good idea to list the things that you are thankful for. I know that some times I forget to be thankful and I don't realize all that I have. Thanks for giving me the reminder to be thankful for what I have! Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Hope you have a great day! :)
Thanksgiving is awesome! Im glad you took a second to voice what your grateful for.. Its important.. It always seems to me like Thankgiving gets over looked by Christmas, and its always nice to take a second and just say THANKS! Have a good turkey day :)
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you!!
Oh man Erin I love you! Man I am glad that you are happy! Have one awesome day for me!
Post a Comment