Our Thanksgiving vacation was everything we wanted, and more. We got to unwind, we saw 3 movies, went out to dinner, went shopping, helped out at his parents pet crematorium, made a gingerbread house, had 2 mouth-watering Thanksgiving dinners, ate a bunch of rubbish, and far most important…spent time with Shayne’s amazing parents and their dog, Clover. Yes, it was hard to come back. Here are some of our favorite pictures. 









Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Colorado Thanksgiving Vacation 2008
Posted by The Hiatt's at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh man thoes pictures are so awesome! Man it makes me miss Kelly and Lori so much! Man I love thoes guys! They are the best! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I am envious you guys got to spend time with them!
Looks like a tone of fun!
I can't believe how long your hair is! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.
Jealous
That is one good lookin gingerbread house. We're doin ours this weekend.. cant wait.
Cute! Looks like you had so much fun! You are so cute Erin.
I'm jealous. I miss all you guys so much!! I told mom everyone has to come out here for T-Day next year.
FUN! I love the pictures. I'm glad you had a great time!!! :) How are ya by the way? It's been awhile. I hope you are doing fantastic!
Post a Comment