I will have some time off between jobs so I have been trying to fill my schedule. I can’t remember the last time I had a week to myself! I will take at least two days to unwind and freshen our place, spend one day changing my name legally (finally!), and buying scrubs for work….. but I didn’t know what else I would do? I knew I had to act quickly on making myself a schedule.
I am very fortunate! My friend Amber just had her little one not too long ago, and it just so happens that Amber has to return to work the same week I have off. So I get to baby-sit her baby girl – her name is Addison. I am excited! I will also tend my niece Rian – give my sister a break from babysitting fee’s she pays. Well all of the errands and tending little angels will fill up some of my time off. It will be so bizarre not working for a week. But I look forward to it at the same time! 
This is baby Addison - isn't she beautiful? 
This is my adorable niece Rian (pronounced like Ryan)
Friday, June 27, 2008
What to do with time off....
Posted by The Hiatt's at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you have LOTS to do!! :) I have the WHOLE summer off and I am already dying of boredom AND heat (no one has A/C here!!)! That's great that you are able to have some time off though...I love it when that happens. :) When do you start your new job? Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!!
OH so cute!
Post a Comment