Monday, June 30, 2008

Movie's that you must see!

I don’t know about anyone else, but I enjoy Disney movies.. And I was all over seeing Wall-E! What a delightful movie! It had a slow start but the general review is AWESOME! It is inventive, humorous, and just diverse. The humans in it crack me up!


The other movie I strongly suggest seeing is What Happens in Vegas! I have seen it 3 times now! ha ha! I just love it. It is adorable, entertaining, witty, smart, and just FUN!

6 comments:

Soccer player girl said...

hi i am Lauren and i am only 12 but i was just clicking the button next blog and i happened to get to your blog and i love it you and your husband are such a great couple i am very happy for you two! you looked so beautiful @ your wedding! I really want to see Wall-e i just have to find a day!

Mary-Anne said...

I want to see Wall-E too!! I think it looks so cute. I LOVE Disney movies. Enchanted is like, my all time favorite movie at the moment. :) And we just saw What Happens In Vegas! I liked it a lot. I thought it was SO funny. :) I love good movies.

Nichole said...

These are two movies that I want to see!! I wish we could just go to movies on weekends but Ava is to the age where we have to find a sitter because she doesn't 'do' movies!!!

us said...

I LOVED the movie 'What Happens In Vegas' It was a good one! Have you seen 'Just Married?' Its older- but we love that one! It reminds me of the 'What Happens In Vegas'

Adam and Brynn said...

I want to see Wall-E soooo bad! We have to wait till it comes out on DVD but I'm excited to see it! It looks so cute.

Soccer player girl said...

I am guessing that all these people are older than me but i was just going to tell you that i get to go see Wall-E today with my sister and my boyfriend and the little girls that my sister is babysitting! I just thought i would tell you!