
My parents in law (Lori and Kelly) are coming in tomorrow night! I am so thrilled! I love it when they come into town. They stay with Shayne and I and we always have a fine time when they visit!
They moved to Colorado literally just a few weeks before Shayner and I met.
Saturday, Shayne and Kelly are going to go golfing (BORING!) and Lori and I are going to go get pedicures (FUN!).
I am just so excited to have them come in… especially for July 4th!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Family visits that we love!
Posted by The Hiatt's at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holidays are the best! Hangin with the fam AND eating LOADS of junk food! Well If you get bored... Scategories is a pretty fun game... that'll keep ya up all night! Have fun!
Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment